Imagine being able to see the activity of another device from own device(s). It sounds like something only a hacker could do, or a secret government agency. But no, this clever technology is available to the public and easy to install. Highster Mobile is the best iPhone monitoring app on the market. It’s easy to use and works great. Just read ahead, and learn what the software is, how to install it on your iOS devices, who would use it, and why.
Imagine being able to see the activity of another device from the comfort of your home. It sounds like something only a hacker could do, or a secret government agency. But no, this clever technology is available to the public and easy to install. Highster Mobile is the best iPhone monitoring app on the market. It’s easy to use and works great. Just read ahead, and learn what the software is, how to install it on your iOS devices, who would use it, and why.
What Are iPhone Monitoring Apps?
Monitoring apps are tracking software that is used to remotely monitor an iPhone. When the program is installed, it makes most of the real-time information from the iPhone like iMessages, phone calls, social media, and web browsing, visible to the user via a personal dashboard. The app also has the ability to save data should you delete something from your iPhone that you need or want later.
Highster Mobile Features
- Phone Calls: View all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Text messages: Read all iMessages, text messages, and media messages, even deleted ones.
- GPS Tracking: Know exactly where the target phone is located in real-time.
- Internet History Tracker: Know what websites are being visited on browsers like Safari.
- Emails: Read all incoming and outgoing emails.
- Access to Calendar and Contacts: Know what days and events are marked off for the future.
- Undetectable: If you don’t want your presence known, it won’t be.
- Photos: View all photos on the phone’s camera roll.
- Data Recovery: Never worry about losing important data, as the app can save it.
Who Would Use An iPhone Monitoring Software?
For some, the idea of monitoring text messages and other mobile activity might seem out of your realm. However, there are people who utilize monitoring software everyday. Let’s look at some of the groups of people that would use cell phone monitoring apps.
We live in an increasingly digital world. It’s easy to imagine that in many families, the children will be more tech savvy than their parents, having utilized the technology since birth. The internet is a vast place with more data than one person could ever possibly look through. The app offers parents a way to protect their children from what may be lurking in the dark corners of the web where young eyes should avert. Parents can use the monitoring features to protect their children from:
- Cyberbullying: Cyberbullying is problem many children face. Remote access to a device can prevent your child from becoming victimized (or victimizing others).
- Adult Content: Some things are just not for children’s eyes. Monitoring their iPhone can help keep them from being exposed to something they shouldn’t see.
- Identity Theft: Children may not fully understand the ramifications of giving personal information away, like address or phone number. Stop your information from spreading on the web by watching your child’s device.
- Sexting: Teenagers can be naive about sending nude photos. Many don’t grasp that once something is put on the internet, it can be easily copied making it impossible to track down and delete.
- Online Predators: An internet profile could literally be anyone. Don’t let your children fall in the grasp of someone who would harm them. Know who they’re talking to.
- Themselves: Kids will be kids. We don’t like to think about our children being dishonest. But any parent knows, kids can lie. Don’t be in the dark about your child’s activities.
Tech is becoming a bigger and bigger part of office life. Many employees receive company iPhones, iPads, and other devices. The company who issues those things to their employees wants to know that their business expense is being put to good use. That, and their salary earning employees are actually earning their salary. Companies would use monitoring apps for:
- Employee Productivity: Companies want to know that they’re getting the work out of their employees that they’re paying for. By monitoring the company device, you’ll know exactly which employees are pulling their weight, and which ones may or may not end up on the chopping block.
- Attendance: Are all the employees logged in at the time they’re supposed to be? Highster Mobile can let you know for sure.
- Social Media: It’s hard to be productive when you’re browsing social media all day. Better enforce limits using this monitoring software.
- Appropriate Use: Some content just has no place at work. You’ll do yourself and your employees a service by making sure they’re not viewing or sharing offensive or off putting material. There’s a reason it’s called “not safe for work.”
GPS tracking is one of the most important advanced features of most mobile monitoring programs. Companies that employ vehicles can benefit greatly from knowing exactly where their company assets are by tracking employees’ company phones. Companies like:
- Towing: Towing is a business where knowing the location of the company vehicle is paramount. In this case, the vehicle is the business.
- Food Delivery: Everyday it seems like a new restaurant is offering delivery through a third party delivery company. Let customers know their food is on the way by tracking the delivery vehicle.
- Package Delivery: E-commerce is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. The ability to track a fleet is very important.
Data Backup / Recovery
Aside from the tracking ability, data backup and recovery is one of the most important features that Highster Mobile has to offer. Don’t worry about losing pictures, texts, or any important files again. Data is saved from your iPhone directly to your user dashboard. A lost or broken iPhone won’t mean the end of all your media. Backing up important files is a good habit to get in. Don’t make your best pictures one accident away from oblivion.
Lost iPhone Recovery
Thanks to the GPS tracking, misplacing your iPhone doesn’t have to mean it’s gone forever. Simply log on to your dashboard and look up where it’s sending a signal from. Was your iPhone stolen? Easily track down your device and nab the perp who took it.
Is It Legal To Use iPhone Monitoring Software?
Yes, so long as you have consent. However, laws vary from city to city, state to state, and even country to country. It is up to YOU to make sure you stay on the right side of the law. Do your research, extensive if it needs to be, to learn what your local laws are. Once you learn what legal use constitutes, comply with them. A hammer goes from being a useful tool to a deadly weapon by the way in which it’s yielded. These are the most common legal scenarios:
- Parents can legally monitor their child’s phone without their consent, so long as their child is a minor. Once the child turns 18, you will need their consent.
- Companies and employers can legally monitor employees so long as the phone, or device, is company property, and they have the employee’s consent.
- Any agreement made between consenting adults.
Installation Is Easy
Not only can you install Highster Mobile on an iPhone without jailbreaking, you don’t even need to have it in your possession. After purchasing and receiving your unique user key, simply enter the Apple ID and password of the target phone and begin monitoring. Note that if you don’t have the Apple ID and password, jailbreaking the phone may be necessary.
- iPhone 11 (all)
- iPhone X (all)
- iPhone 8 (all)
- iPhone 7 (all)
- iPhone 6 (all)
- iPhone 5 (all)
- iPad (all)
- iOS 13
- iOS 12 (all versions)
- iOS 11 (all versions)
- iOS 10 (all versions)
- iOS 9 (all versions)
- iOS 8 (all versions)
- iOS 7 (all versions)
Tips and Tricks To Using Highster Mobile
There are better and worse ways to operate the program. We recommend the following when using our monitoring software:
- Always know what you’re using the software for.
- Make sure to always be within legal parameters.
- Backup your data.
- Have a “lost phone” plan.
- Protect login information.
Monitoring software does not have to be the stuff of movies. There are many applications for the program including protecting yourself, your children, or your company. Control what’s influencing your children when they log on. Increase productivity at work by monitoring company devices. Remember, it’s up to you to stay in the parameters of the law. Ask yourself, “Can using monitoring software benefit me?” If the answer is yes, give the best iPhone monitoring app a try today.
You May Also Like: Reasons To Use A Mobile Tracker On Your Child’s Smartphone