As technology continues to evolve and new social media platforms pop up, Facebook remains to be one of the most used social networking sites. Hearing about someone being hacked on Facebook is not something new. Due to the amount of information that people tend to share on their Facebook accounts and the personal things shared on Facebook Messenger, Facebook hacking has become an issue. We can’t deny that many who hack Facebook are fuelled by some form of malicious intent. This is why experts advocate for best practices in the use and security of one’s Facebook account.
On the flip side, there are perfectly logical and valid reasons for wanting to know how to hack Facebook. Such reasons could range from making sure employees are working productively to child monitoring. This guide on how to hack someone’s Facebook account is meant for these kinds of purposes. At the end of the day, it will be up to your discretion how you put this into use. Of course, we strongly advise that you go about it responsibly. You’ll often see guides on “Facebook hacked: How to Fix my Facebook Account”. This time, we’ll walk you through how to hack a Facebook account.
3 Ways To Hack Someone’s Facebook Account
It’s beneficial to know how to properly secure your Facebook account and how to report a Facebook hacking to prevent any further damage. In the same way, given the right purpose or motivation, knowing how to hack Facebook Messenger or how to hack someone’s account can come in handy.
There are several ways to have a Facebook account hacked. You can use brute force attacks or trial and error password cracking. You can also turn to social engineering and other sophisticated methods. Some methods are easy enough to do by yourself while some would require a level of tech expertise to successfully carry out. If you are desperate enough, you can even hire a hacker to do it for you. This should be reserved as a last resort though and must be done with utmost care especially in looking for a hacker to hire.
This time, we’ll be discussing three Facebook hacking methods that are easy enough to do that even those who are not tech-savvy could do.
Use A Cell Phone Monitoring App
Let’s start with the most convenient and quickest way to hack a Facebook account. This method is tracking a target device using a reliable monitoring software. Cell phone monitoring applications or software are utilized to oversee a target phone’s activities and data. These apps are designed differently and may have been developed to track specific activities or features on the target device. Also, not all monitoring apps are created equal. It’s best to do some research before getting one.
If you want to give this method a try, you can do it with Highster Mobile. This monitoring software is user-friendly despite being powered by high-end technology. Through an over-the-air or OTA link, it establishes a secure connection between the target device and its servers. It then extracts information in stealth mode; this means that the normal activities on the target device go uninterrupted. The gathered data will then be uploaded to its servers and consolidated into streamlined reports which you can access on your personal dashboard.
Highster Mobile provides its users with a wealth of information from the target device. It is also compatible with a wide range of iOS and Android devices. Once successfully installed and activated, you can track activities on various social media platforms and messaging apps including Facebook. Aside from being able to track Facebook activities on the target mobile phone, you can keep tabs on the following:
- Text Messages and/or iMessages (received, sent, and even deleted)
- Phone Contacts
- Call Logs (phone number, call duration, time, and date stamps)
- GPS location
- Photos and videos taken and received on the target device
- Installed and running applications
- Emails (sent and received emails with the email address, content, and timestamps)
- Web browsing history
Please note that Highster Mobile is only intended to legal use by parents monitoring their child’s cell phone or by businesses monitoring staff company-provided devices with their knowledge and permission.
Retrieve The Facebook Account’s Password
Since we’re sticking to the easier methods to access a Facebook account, we will cover manual hacking. One such way is by Facebook account recovery. For this one, you’ll need to go to the Facebook login page and click “Forgotten Account”. A new page will then open offering the option of Password recovery. You can check out the next method for further steps on this.
If you have physical access to the target device, you can also check their Facebook password on their phone settings.
- See Facebook Password on iPhone
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you find Passwords then tap on it. (You’ll need the device’s passcode or somehow convince or trick the owner to use Touch ID).
- Look for facebook.com by scrolling down or searching for Facebook on the search bar.
- Tap on facebook.com to see the username and password.
- See Facebook Password on Android
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Google.
- Select Manage your Google Account.
- Navigate to the Security tab.
- Scroll down and tap on Password Manager.
- On the Password Manager, tap on Facebook. (Again you’ll need the passcode or you’ll have to think of a way for the owner to unlock it with their fingerprint).
- Tap on the eye icon to see your Facebook password.
- On Android, most of your passwords will be saved on the Password Manager.
Reset The Facebook Account’s Password
Another way to gain access to someone’s Facebook account is by exploiting the “Reset Password” feature. Again, this is a manual hacking method that does not require any software. You might, however, need access to the account owner’s phone number, email address, and/or cell phone. Here’s how you can access the Facebook account through this method:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the Forgot Password button on the sign-in page.
- Input the target’s Facebook account name and other contact details on the following page.
- Choose from the Phone Call or Email option with which Facebook sends you the password reset link. (For this step, you’ll need physical access to the phone.)
- Enter the code you got from the recovery link on the following page. This will allow you to set a new password for the account.
- You can opt to log out of the target’s account after you’ve reset the password. To buy yourself more time though, you might want to keep it logged in.
In case you do not have access to the email address or phone number, you can do the following:
- Open their login page and click Forgot password. Tap on the popup for more prompts to take further action.
- Facebook will ask you to give your recovery email address to send a link for a password reset. Click on No longer have access to these?.
- You will be asked to provide an alternative email address that should not be tied with the account you want to monitor.
- You’ll need to answer some questions to prove you own the account. This will be easy enough if you know the account owner. If you fail, you can use your friends to help you reset the password. Choose three friends and create fake Facebook accounts in their names. It will be easy to evade the previous roadblock because Facebook will contact those “friends” for confirmation.
- Once you succeed, you will get an email notification sent to the alternative email you set. You can then reset the password from there and access the Facebook account.
Why Hack Someone’s Facebook Account?
So you now know how to hack a Facebook account, but why exactly would you want to hack one? Well, as previously mentioned, some people simply wish to access personal data or gain control of a Facebook account for some malicious reason. Then again, there are perfectly legitimate reasons for wanting to hack a Facebook account. At the very least, the reason is understandable. Here are some of them:
- Child Monitoring
In this age of technology, parenting has come to include digital monitoring. With easy access to mobile devices, Wi-Fi, and the internet, kids can unknowingly expose themselves to various threats via their phone use and online activities. In particular, they could expose themselves to cyberbullies and cybercriminals through their social media accounts like Facebook.
- Employee Monitoring
Many employees log in to their social media accounts utilizing company devices. Aside from making sure productivity is not negatively affected, monitoring Facebook accounts and other messaging apps will allow employers to ensure no trade secrets or other sensitive company data will be leaked.