If you ever wanted to track someone before, you’d have to plant some kind of small transponder on them. Then, follow close behind with bulky equipment while you drown in a mess of antennas and wires. Now, if you wanted to track your child or employee, you’d only need to access their mobile device. They’re likely to have it in their pocket or in-hand wherever they go. Cell phone location tracking is an efficient way to monitor where someone is. Tracking apps, like Highster Mobile, make it easy by giving you everything you need in one easy-to-use program. If you want an app to track a phone instantly, Highster Mobile is your answer.
What Are Cell Phone Tracking Apps?
Cell phone tracking apps are surveillance programs that allow you to remotely monitor a target device. Once the app is properly programmed, most of the device’s important files and data will be visible to you via the online user dashboard. If you want to know what is happening with a device you’re tracking, simply log on to see the phone’s pictures, conversations, data, and GPS location. They take a lot of the fuss out of the monitoring game by giving you everything in one handy application.
How Does Highster Mobile Track Location?
All smartphones come equipped with GPS capability. GPS stands for global positioning system. Your device sends out a signal that is picked up by a satellite, giving your exact location. When you use an app like Google Maps, you’re using the smartphone’s GPS capability. This is what allows you to send out your location to people over your mobile phone. Highster Mobile simply taps into this already built-in feature of the phone you wish to track.
Highster Mobile Features
- GPS Tracking: Receive phone GPS location updates in real-time.
- Phone Calls: View incoming and outgoing calls.
- Data Recovery: Never worry about losing important information. Save it right to the app.
- Text messages: Read all iMessages, text messages, and media messages (old, new, and deleted).
- Web History: Know what they searched on their web browser and the sites they visited.
- Emails: Read all sent and received emails.
- View Contacts: Know the contacts (phone numbers, names, emails, etc.) they have saved on their cell phone.
- Photos and Videos: View all photos and videos kept on the phone.
- Social Media: View postings to various social media platforms.
iPhone (all versions)
- iPhone 5 to 11
- iOS 7 – 13
- Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Google Pixel, and other Android phone types.
- Android 3 (Honeycomb) – Android 9 (Pie)
- Android 9 – Pie
How To Install A Phone Tracker App
Installation is different for an iOS device than an Android phone. Here are the procedures for both.
- Purchase Highster Mobile iPhone Tracking App.
- Enter the iCloud Credentials (Apple ID and Password) used on the target iPhone.
- Go to the App Dashboard and begin tracking the iPhone.
- Purchase Highster Mobile Android Tracking App.
- Send via email or text the provided “Over-The-Air” link to the target Android phone.
- Tap the link and follow the prompts to complete installation.
- Log into your product control panel to track the target smartphone.
Once the app is installed on the phone, visit the online user dashboard to begin tracking the device. Highster Mobile’s GPS feature is accurate up to a few feet. Location is refreshed approximately every 10-15 minutes giving you up-to-date location data.
Is It Legal To Use Mobile Tracking Software?
Yes. Mobile tracking programs like Highster Mobile are 100% legal to own and operate. It is, however, illegal to violate the privacy of another person. Privacy laws are serious. Even giants like Facebook get in trouble for violating their customers’ privacy. That’s why you MUST HAVE CONSENT from the owner or primary user of the smart device you want to track, even those belonging to family members. It’s up to you to make sure you stay on the right side of the law. That being said, the following are the most common legal scenarios where these apps are utilized.
- Parents can legally monitor their child’s phone (if they’re under 18 years old) without their consent.
- Employers can legally monitor company-owned devices as long as they have the employee’s permission.
- Any agreement made between consenting adults constitutes legal usage of the product.
Things To Consider When Using Highster Mobile
While the software is easy to use, there are some things to keep in mind while you become a cell phone tracking expert. Here’s what to remember:
- Get consent before you track someone’s phone, even if you’re using it for good.
- Save the phone data you want to view later.
- Protect your Highster Mobile login information, so the target phone owner’s data isn’t compromised.
- Have a plan if the phone goes missing or is stolen.
Cell phone monitoring apps, like Highster Mobile, make cell phone tracking a much easier endeavour. Get real time, accurate location updates from the target device. Use an app to track a phone instantly. Enjoy remote access to the device’s important files while saving what you find right to the user dashboard. Skip the fancy gadgets and start your espionage career with Highster Mobile.
You May Also Like: Can You Track A Phone For Free?