Employee monitoring has become an important issue that many companies are facing at present. For the majority of employees, being monitored during work hours is far from being ideal. But for employers, this is an effective management technique that allows them to oversee and manage employees working, ensure quality customer service, and enhance employee productivity. There are several ways to monitor employee activities, but the one that has been very confidential is the use of employee monitoring mobile apps on employee company iOS and Android devices.
With regards to the legality of using employee monitoring apps to track employees’ use of their phones, employers can so legally as long as the target phones are provided by them and employees have given their permission. This means that such employee monitoring software programs should only be used on company-owned computers, smartphones, and tablets, not personal devices.
How do employers benefit from monitoring a cell phone?
- Monitoring allows managers to know who among the workers are productive and who are not. By being able to see how employees make use of their mobile devices, managers can have an idea who does their job well and who wastes time doing other things like being on social media and instant messaging.
- Employee monitoring is an efficient means of assuring quality customer service. Through remote phone monitoring app programs, employers can obtain phone call log data like the length of phone calls, the number of calls at a particular period of time, and the time between calls. This can help companies determine what can be done to improve their existing strategy for giving customer service over the phone.
- Employers certainly have the responsibility and the right to protect their important business data. We are in a digital age where information sharing has become really easy. This has posed some threats to businesses because there is a risk of them losing their important data. By using monitoring software on company cell phones, it is possible for employers to know what information their workers are transferring through text messages, phone calls or emails. This is an important feature that could really help businesses boost their data security.
What are the other features of employee phone monitoring apps?
Highster Mobile is one of the leading names in the mobile monitoring software industry. Its basic features that can benefit businesses include:
- Quick and easy installation of the app.
- View all messages including text messages, iMessages, SMS, and private messages.
- See their web browsing history including sites visited and online searches.
- Real-time GPS location. This comes in handy for remote employees or those who drive for work.
- Remotely take a photo of the monitored phone’s surroundings.
- View all sent and received business emails.
- Review the phone’s call log and contact list.
- Remotely view employee phone activities via an online user interface/dashboard.
What cell phone can these apps be used on?
The Highster Mobile cell phone monitoring app can be used on the latest Android and Apple devices, and operating systems.
- Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Google, Huawei, and other Android devices.
- Run on Android 3 – 10
- iPhone 5 – 11 (All Versions)
- iOS 7 – 14
Is Monitoring Your Employees Right For Your Business?
This decision is up to you as a business owner. Some questions you can ask yourself to help decide include:
- Do my employees often use company devices like cell phones, tablets, and computers to do their work?
- Do my employees work in an office, or remotely on the road or at home?
- Do you currently have a method of keeping track of employees’ work?
- How has your business been doing? Are you making a profit or have your profits decreased?
As we stated previously, tracking your employees’ work can increase your staff’s productivity, help your business work more efficiently, give you peace of mind, and increase your business profits. Who doesn’t want more profits?
If you are looking for a way to monitor your employees’ mobile phone activities, Highster Mobile app for monitoring a cell phone is what you are looking for. Check out https://highstermobile.com/features to see how its great features can help you!