The Ultimate Guide To Cell Phone Tapping
Cell phone tapping isn’t just made-up technology used by spies and special agents in the movies. There are real technologies that can be used to tap and spy on a cell phone. They are available for the public to use, and you don’t have to be tech-savvy or a genius to use them. One such tapping software is Highster Mobile Android and iPhone Spy Software.
In our ultimate guide, we discuss all about cell phone tapping and how you can use Highster Mobile to do so.
What Is Phone Tapping?
Mobile phone tapping happens when someone downloads a software program or app onto a mobile device in order to view its contents. Some of the contents a person could view include texts, call logs, photos, videos, and much more. This technology is typically undetectable by the target phone owner.
When most people think of tapping a cell phone, they think of listening in on and recording someone’s calls. However, recording a phone call is highly illegal. Legitimate tapping products, like Highster Mobile, do not have this banned feature.
Reasons To Do A Cell Phone Tap
There are many legitimate ways to use a cell phone tapping software. A parent can monitor their child’s device, without permission, as long as they are their legal guardian. Employers can track their employees’ company-owned devices with their permission.
To Know A Child’s Phone Activities
It’s a parent’s responsibility to know what their child is doing on their cell phone. Some things parents must know include:
- Who they are talking and messaging with.
- What apps they use.
- What websites they visit.
- The photos and videos they’ve taken and received from others.
- Who their friends with and what they’re posting on social media.
To Monitor Employees’ Phone Use During Work Hours
Employers can use tapping software to improve their employees’ and business work performance. It’s not unknown that employees can waste time at work browsing on social media, texting, and watching YouTube videos. As an employer, it’s essential to monitor their phone activities to make sure they are using it productively and doing their job properly.
How To Tap A Cell Phone Using Highster Mobile
With Highster mobile, you can now have the power to tap a cell phone and monitor its contents.
If you’re constantly worrying about what’s happening on the target device, this cell phone tapping product is the solution.
Before doing anything, you must purchase the right Highster Mobile product for you. If you’re looking to monitor an Android phone, then you need the Android Spy Software. If you’re looking to monitor an iPhone, you need the iPhone No-Jailbreak Spy Software. The only device you have to take into consideration is the target phone, not the one that you’ll be viewing the information on. The price is the same for both of our products, a one time payment of $69.99.
Step 2: Install The Application
The installation process for our products does differ for Android and iPhone devices.
To install on Android:
- Open the OTA (over-the-air) link you receive from us on the phone you want to tap.
- Enter your unique Highster Mobile product license key.
- Follow a few more prompts and wait for the on screen installation confirmation pop-up.
To install on iPhone:
- Login into your Highster Mobile account on your own device.
- Once there, enter the Apple ID and password associated with the target iPhone.
- The app will them automatically download and sync the phone’s data to your account.
Step 3: View The Tapped Phone’s Data
Once our product is installed on the target device, you’re all set! The phone’s data will be uploaded to your account in real-time. Our product dashboard is very easy to navigate so you can find the information you’re looking for fast!
What You Can See From The Tapped Phone
You can see practically all of the phone’s activities using Highster Mobile. The only thing you cannot do is listen on and record phone calls, as it is illegal!
But you can see…
- iMessages, SMS Messages, and Text Messages (and their contents).
- Private Messages on Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Kik, and more.
- Mobile Browser History (Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Social Media Activities and Posts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Call log of incoming and outgoing calls, with date and time stamps.
- Photos and Videos taken on the phone and received from others.
- Important Account Login Information using the Keylogger Feature.
- The phone’s real-time GPS location.
Thanks for checking out our guide! For all of your cell phone tapping needs, you can trust on Highster Mobile!